iPhone 6 explode while charging in Vietnam
“Afternoon 19/4, when I’m charging, suddenly iPhone exploded,” he Tam (Thang Binh, Quang Nam) – the owner of the iPhone exploded while charging said.
According to him, the iPhone 6 yellow he bought at a phone shop in Hue City 6 months ago. This is a portable model from America, when buying not activated.
Before the time of the explosion a month, my iPhone crashed and burst Mind screen. He brought a phone shop near the house to replace the screen. Machines then still operating normally.
Talking with Zing.vn, he questioned the center exploded machine shop is secretly replaced by poor quality batteries. However, users said, because the machine was charred so he has no intention of looking to the repair shop to complain.
IPhone situation exploded when charging is not uncommon in the world. In early 2015, a man in New Jersey (USA), said his iPhone 5C suddenly exploded while on a call. In September last year, Ms. Tang (Hong Kong) also reported on his iPhone 6 Plus suddenly exploded while charging overnight despite using genuine Apple charger. The cause of the incident has yet to be clarified.